Please check out this page for open vacancies at True Auto Care in Fergus, ON.
We are Hiring a Service Advisor! June 1, 2021
True Auto Care is a family owned and operated automotive shop in the heart of Fergus. We are looking for a Service Advisor who is passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience to join our growing team! You will play a key role in the service experience for our valued clients. Your love of the automotive industry, cars in general, and dealing with the public, coupled with your commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service, while succeeding at the day to day obstacles, will ensure your ultimate success as a Service Advisor.
Your Key Responsibilities
- providing exceptional customer service to our valued clients by exceeding their needs and expectations.
- Answering incoming phone calls and inquiries related to vehicle servicing.
- Meet and greet customers arriving for service appointments.
- Create quotes and work orders for vehicle repairs.
- Consult with automotive technicians regarding required repairs and or maintenance work and provide repair options to our clients including providing clients with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM part options.
- Provide the clients with regular information and updates regarding the status of vehicle repairs.
- Work with the parts suppliers to determine parts availability and scheduling of future service appointments.
- Complete and close repair orders.
- Advise clients about warranty protections and potential cost savings.
- Review the repair order and service performed with the client after the service has been completed.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service or sales capacity, preferably related to the automotive industry.
- Mechanical inclination and a working knowledge of “how cars work”.
- Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- A person who is a team player, of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, etc.).
- Knowledge of Protractor computer operating systems or similar systems would be considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving history.
We offer competitive rates and great benefits.
Hours of work will be Weekdays 7:45-5:00. Weekends off.
For more information on our Company, please visit our website at www.trueautocare.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]a or drop off in person.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
True Auto Care is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.